Heavy Duty Mechanic
– Maintenance and power transmission systems on large diesel equipment
– Braking systems on large mobile equipment
– Maintenance of hydraulic systems on mobile equipment
– Complex electrical and radio remote control systems
– Differentials and torque converters
– Air and liquid cooled, DPU controlled diesel engines
– 24 VDC wiring/control systems
The ideal candidate will have an Inter-Provincial Red Seal (Certificate of Qualification) as a Heavy Duty Equipment Technician.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 4 years progressive experience (apprenticeship included).
Knowledge and Skills:
– Experience with maintenance and power transmissions systems on large diesel equipment
– Experience with braking systems on large mobile equipment
– Experience with maintenance of hydraulic systems on mobile equipment
– Experience with complex electrical and radio remote control systems
– Experience with differentials and torque converters
– Experience with air and liquid cooled, DPU controlled diesel engines
– Experience with 24 VDC wiring/control systems
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org stating salary range and your availability.