Our client located North of Fredericton, New Brunswick has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Generalist
- Full cycle recruiting.
- Lead onboarding and new hire orientation.
- Expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization.
- Work in a team to produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization, such as operations and functional managers.
- Participation in research, development and implementation of HR programs and services in areas such as change management, performance management, employee recognition, learning and development, engagement and retention.
- Provide administrative support for compensation and benefits administration.
- Create and maintain all records and databases.
- Maintain all personnel files and record keeping.
- Promoting effective employee relations with both union and non-union employees, with a focus on strong communication and interpersonal relationships.
- Assist in the administration of the Collective Agreement.
- University degree combined with 1 to 5 years’ Human Resources experience is preferred.
- CPHR designation, equivalent, in process or willingness to obtain.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as both verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, HRIS etc.) Intermediate level of MS Excel is required.
- Ability to work as a member of a small team with minimal supervision.
- Experience in a unionized manufacturing environment would be an asset.
- Experience with Skilsure, SAP, WorkSight would be an asset.
- Strong time management, organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills are required.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact George Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 109.
Job Number 1931