Our client, located in Brampton Ontario, is looking for an Human Resources Specialist to join their team.
Human Resources Specialist
This position provides administrative support to the HR Department and will transition into the Human Resources Manager over the next 3 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with HR reporting tools and processes.
- Experience with HR or other sophisticated database systems/repositories is highly desirable.
- SAP experience is required.
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong commitment to diversity and inclusiveness.
- Proactive attitude to work.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to understand and improve upon business processes.
- Ability to work well with others, communicate effectively, and problem solve quickly where solutions are not self-evident.
- Proficiency in MS Teams including programs such as Word, Excel, and Power Point is essential.
- Experience with Access is desirable.
- Experience with HRIS systems and understanding of Human Resources function.
- With a high degree of confidentiality, the HR Administrator supports the HR Business Partner in onboarding/life cycle changes and exiting of employees including.
- Posting positions for approval in internal recruiting system, scheduling interviews, managing security access, ordering of business cards, benefit form distribution and completion
- Managing the employee termination process and ensures that all exit requirements are executed, including collection of company equipment, credit cards, building access and systems access.
- Completion and submission of administrative forms for employee changes
- Reviews and works proactively with the HR Service Center/Group Payroll to execute changes and/or corrections in PIM/SAP HR
- Maintains any manual HR files and update various benefit program system record.
- Produces HR reports as needed.
- Codes and processes invoices for all HR related expenses.
- Representing HR in Joint Health and Safety Committee, conduct monthly walk through check, complete monthly review report and meeting minutes
- Continually seeks to improve business processes and leverages technology to improve efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work and maintain legal residency in Canada
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability.
Job # 1985