Our client has an immediate opportunity for an Electrician to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable depending on experience
- Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will perform all maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Perform daily checks (continuity, current, voltage and resistance) and diagnostics on equipment.
- Repair, install and test the equipment. (Transformers, regulators, motors, generators, electrical control system)
- Design control panels and install circuit power distribution.
- Interpret the requirements of the electrical code and ensure compliance.
- Responding to emergencies during the breakdown.
- PLC programming (A.P.I.)
- Other related tasks
- Have a College degree in Instrumentation/Control or a degree of professional studies recognized for certified Electrician.
- At least two years of experience in an industrial environment.
- Have a “C” license as an electrician; qualified certification.
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Sawmill and/or planer experience will be considered an asset.
- Be available to work on shifts day, evening or night.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Mike Macleod at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 103 with any questions.