Our client has an immediate opportunity for an Industrial Electrician to join their team.
Wage: $35 – $38 per hour
Benefits Available: 100% Company-paid Group Benefits; Company-matching RRSP Program; Tool Allowance; Career & Education advancement opportunities are available as well.
- Utilization of all technical skills required to perform tasks related to dismantling, installation, repair, troubleshooting, testing, maintenance, etc. of electrical & electronic equipment, and electrical power distribution & supply apparatus according to Electrical Code
- Testing & usage of electric motors, metal detectors, transformers, PLC hardware & software, VFD’s, MMI hardware & software development systems
- Troubleshooting PLC’s & electrical circuits;
- Ensuring Lock-out procedures are adhered to
- Reading electrical blueprints & schematics
- Training & monitoring of Electrician Apprentices
- Ensuring compliance with established Company Health, Safety, & Environment policies & procedures
- Red Seal certification as Industrial Electrician;
- Must be a Canadian Citizen – or in possession of legal working papers for the Province of Ontario – with 3 to 5 years of relevant Canadian experience;
- EXPERT Technical / Computer Skills relating to Electrical Trade
- Strong experience & expertise with PLCs
- Prior Sawmill / Line experience would be considered a strong asset
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to George Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org