Our client in Aurora, Ontario has an immediate opening for an Industrial Electrician.
- Maintain all electrical production equipment and building electrical fixtures including general lighting and emergency/exit lighting system.
- Modifies existing equipment and installs new equipment as required.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses electric/electronic system faults, tunes equipment and ensures adequate controls and safety measures are functional.
- Ability to carry out monthly and yearly electrical maintenance procedures, repairing/or replacing parts as required, in accordance with the company maintenance program.
- Performs some mechanical maintenance on machinery and automation
- Grade 12 and Licensed as an Industrial Electrician (442-A)
- Minimum 5 years maintenance experience in repairs and troubleshooting
- Fully conversant of Ontario Hydro Electrical Code Books
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic machinery as well as PLC programming
- Ability to read blueprint drawings
- Ability to read circuit diagrams and correlate to actual work piece.
If you feel that you meet the qualifications for this position and would like to apply, please forward an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach Chris Halliwell directly at 1 (800) 339-5917, ext. 108.