Our client in Concord, Ontario has an immediate opening for an Industrial Electrician.
- Min 5 yrs. years as an industrial maintenance electrician in an automated assembly line environment.
- Able to be flexible in hours of work in order to meet internal/external customer requirements. (Scheduled and non-scheduled overtime shifts, etc.)
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to work in a strictly confidential manner.
- Knowledge of the Ontario Electrical Code
- Must be physically able to perform duties as a Maintenance Electrician.
- Should have a working knowledge and be able use the PLC as trouble shooting tool, using the Allen Bradley Controller Family of Processors.
- Root cause analysis
- Forklift License
- Falls Arrest
- Spills Response
- Spot and MIG knowledge
- Understanding of Robots and Programming associated with them.
- Working knowledge of process cooling water, compressed air supply, air dryers and waste water treatment system would be an asset
- Knowledge of Alan Bradley HMI would be an asset
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability.