Our client has an immediate opportunities for Injection Mold Set Up Technicians, to join their team.
Pay Rate: $36.25/hr
• Install dies on machine according to work order specifications
• Assisting in modification of existing procedures
• Creation of new standardized work procedures
• Utilizing and understanding all applicable subcomponents of the production order
• Responsible for molding machine set up including ancillary equipment as related to the molding process
• Follow and document process parameters to ensure repeatable results
• Occasionally perform the functions and responsibilities of a material handler
• Perform mold changes
• Use a crane hoist to perform mold changes and maintenance of molding machines
• Insert changes to molds
• Process molding parameters to achieve quality parts and optimized cycle times
• Set up End of Arm tooling for robotic part removal and trimming
• Use troubleshooting skills to improve and develop repeatable molding processes
• Address unacceptable reject levels
• Respond to machine alarms in a timely manner
• Responsible for proper handling and care of all materials, molds and tooling
• Responsible for clear and consistent communication between shifts
• Responsible for the continuous operation of production equipment
• Responsible for backup in the absence of the Leader Technician
• Ensure a positive work environment and awareness of company goals and objectives. Follow work instructions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ideal candidate has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within mold making.
- Experience working in fast pace, high change environment, with limited supervision: self-starter
- Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization and follow up skills.
- Possess leadership skills and ability to be led in a manner that is healthy to our positive and productive work environment.
- Emphasizes personal and professional growth. Keeps knowledge and skills current.
- Must rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals in a variety of tasks.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and able to read and write in English.
- Be able to work under time pressure and prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Be able to maintain a positive and cooperative attitude daily and under deadlines.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to George Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 109 with any questions.
Job # 2037