Our client located in Terrace Bay, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Instrumentation Technician
• Install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
• Good knowledge of Industrial instrumentation and industrial PC applications
• Troubleshoot, repair, calibrate and install a wide variety of pneumatic and electronic instruments.
• Red seal or Interprovincial TQ
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Solid background in heavy industry and construction
• Knowledge of the pulp and paper industry is an asset as well as expertise with electronic controls and analytical instrumentation
• Previous shutdown/maintenance outage experience is also considered an asset
• Experience with PLC’s windows and windows applications would all be considered assets.
Please submit resumes to
email@example.com including salary expectations and availability.
Job Number 1934