Our client is looking for an Logging Superintendent in Longlac, Ontario
Reporting to the Manager Forestry Operations, the successful candidate will: be responsible for road construction and maintenance, act as a liaison between the Company and contractors, and work with the Manager to structure and coordinate the workload of the harvesting supervisors. It is expected that 90% of the incumbent’s time will be spent out in the field. The incumbent will perform the job’s duties in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Forestry Technology Diploma or Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of Forestry Operations experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Microsoft Office skills (excel, word)
- Must own vehicle and hold a valid driver’s license
In addition to the challenge and opportunity associated with the position, our client offers competitive salary and benefits.
Applicants interested in working for a progressive, team-oriented company should send their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job # 2022