Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Machine Builder to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable, depending on experience
Shift: Days & Afternoons rotation
- Fits and assembles components according to assembly blueprints
- Rebuild, and repair machines and equipment, using hand tools and power tools
- Verifies conformance of parts to stock list and blueprints, using measuring instruments, such as calipers, gauges, and micrometers.
- Lays out hole locations and drills and taps holes on parts for assembly
- Appropriate professional certificates as a General Machinist, Industrial Millwright or Tool & Die Maker, an asset
- Experience will be considered over certification
- Machining skills, pneumatic plumbing, light welding capabilities, hydraulic systems & plumbing
- Fixture build experience is an asset
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.