Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Machinist to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable, depending on experience
- Prepare and operate CNC machines, setup, and program roles available
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
- CNC Operator experience
- Milling Machine knowledge
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Intermediate to Senior level experienced machinists
- Able to work independently with little supervision
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Mike Macleod at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 103 with any questions.