Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Maintenance & Facilities Manager to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable depending on experience
- Distribute work, organize maintenance schedule (including PM program) for tooling operations.
- Responsible for applicable ISO 9001 (current revision level) Operating Manual sections.
- Liaison with outside contractors for repair and installation of machinery/ equipment as required.
- Maintain, repair various machinery/equipment/hand tools as scheduled or required.
- Fabrication of equipment/items as required for maintenance/facilities/production.
- Operate/troubleshoot various lathes, mills, surface grinders.
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality system.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Prepare reports/maintain records and communicate all required information as required or appropriate.
- Ensure employee development, teamwork, quality work environment through regular meetings/feedback, training, appraisal and maintain open communications.
- Ensure consistent application of plant rules, policy, procedures including progressive discipline.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required and assigned.
- Ensure that EMS requirements are established, implemented and maintained and serve as the Management Representative for EMS.
- Required to train employees on policies, procedures & work instructions applicable to work area according to QEMS
- Responsible for applicable QEMS policies, procedures and work instructions
- Electrician or Millwright License and a Diploma/certificate in Electronics
- Knowledge of pneumatic/hydraulic systems (i.e. Presses and mills)
- Familiarity with robots
- Knowledge / Experience using MP2 or maintenance Software
- Building Code knowledge
- Knowledge of building/site & Operations
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.