Our client located in Tillsonburg, Ontario has an immediate opening for an Maintenance Manager
• Key participant in minimizing equipment downtime and implementing improvements to achieve desired results
• Manage and guide Supervisors to schedule, train, and motivate Maintenance Team Members.
• Assist with job management board including following up on urgent items when required
• Major emergency repair follow-up and support as required (on and off-shift).
• Implement and enforce Safety policies and practices for the department and outside contractors.
• Performs other duties by coordinating work with outside vendors and/or contractors, providing project management, ensuring safety of personnel, and performing other duties as required.
• Ensure efficient repairs, preventive and predictive maintenance activities are conducted in order to meet company Productivity targets
• Prioritize maintenance and repair activities to facilities and equipment
• Monitor and update maintenance operating procedures and other documents for department
• Actively involved in departmental cost reduction improvements including idea generation and idea submissions
• Manage department budget and maintain manufacturing assets and facility, assures parts inventory, monitor purchase orders, invoice approvals
• Key participant in Maintenance working group with other plants and ensuring TTCA’s participation in activities
• Other duties as assigned
• Proven leadership, organizational and communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience developing interpersonal relationships between and with team members
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications, schematics and technical manuals
• Understanding of urgency and ability to prioritize under pressure
• Robust understanding of: Engineering concepts, Hydraulics, Electrical and Electronics, Millwright and mechanical systems, Robotics, PLC’s, Automated welding and stamping processes.
• Ability to create and follow schedules, meet deadlines
• Intermediate to advanced understanding of budgeting process
• Excellent communication and coaching skills
• Proficient computer skills in spreadsheets, databases and word processing
• Self-motivated, results oriented
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact George Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 109.
Job Number 1921