Our client in British Columbia has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Planner.
- Facilitate the Preventative Maintenance Program for a manufacturing facility. Plans, schedules, and coordinates maintenance labor, along with parts and materials, and equipment access to ensure timely accomplishment of scheduled maintenance and conformance to specifications.
- Administer and manage MP2/EAM system including providing local support, issue resolution, retrieval of data and ensuring system integrity.
- Establish and maintain accurate database & library for facility manufacturing equipment.
- Create and generate reports including maintenance trends & failure analysis as required.
- Identify and prioritize routine maintenance, recommend schedules to maintenance department, publish weekly maintenance schedules and planned work.
- Work with supply management attaching store room inventory items to facility equipment
- Create, maintain, and revise preventative maintenance specifications along with job kits, corrective procedures, and SOP’s.
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety, quality and environmental rules & regulations.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Associate’s degree or vocational certificate in manufacturing operations or a related field preferred.
- 3-5 years maintenance experience.
- Or any equivalent combination of experience and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.
- Knowledge of MP2/EAM or other administration system.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and process improvement.
- Knowledge of plant safety rules and procedures.
- Knowledge of preventive and predictive maintenance systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to read and interpret technical material, manuals, and other reference sources.
- Ability to operate a computer and supporting software.
Please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact George Halliwell directly at 1 (800) 339-5917, ext. 109
For more information on positions offered with Halliwell Consulting, please visit our website www.halliwellconsulting.com