Our client located in Plaster Rock, New Brunswick has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Manager
- Manage, supervise and execute site maintenance by supporting 24/7 activities, while respecting standards.
- Promote and ensure a safe workplace and ensure that employees have the training required.
- Coordinate and supervise employees from various trades (mechanical, electrical, etc.).
- Coordinate and organize priorities effectively.
- Monitor expenses and prepare and control established budgets.
- Work with the various operational sectors while maintaining the desired quality and ensuring stability operational.
- Post-secondary education (Certification, Diploma, Degree), preferably in a technical or mechanical related discipline.
- Flexibility and availability according to operational needs.
- Ability to adapt to unforeseen situations and a good ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in an industrial environment.
- Any other combination of training and relevant experience may be considered.
- Bilingualism is an asset (French and English).
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability.
Job Number 1976