Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Manufacturing Technician to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable, depending on experience
Shift: Day or Afternoon shift
- Manufacturing experience troubleshooting and improving manufacturing processes.
- Polishing stainless steel parts with supplied abrasives and tools.
- Working with chemicals to clean and passivate stainless steel parts.
- Operating a class 4 marking laser to anneal change tooling parts.
- Managing manufacturing consumables and initiating orders as required.
- Limited assembly as required.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- A post-secondary diploma in a technical or mechanical field.
- Mechanical experience.
- Experience in high quality metal finishing is preferred
- Demonstrated skill and attention to detail in a previous occupation or hobby.
- Ability to read finishing notes on engineering drawings.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.