Our client located near Richmond Hill, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Millwright
Pay Rate: $33-38/hr
• To perform repairs and maintenance work on all industrial equipment including hoist, presses, general machinery and welding equipment to achieve maximum safety and productivity through downtime.
• Ensures that all equipment is in good working condition.
• Troubleshoots machine breakdowns and carries out remedial action.
• Inspects all machinery for defects and potential problems in accordance with preventative maintenance program; repairs and replaces parts as required.
• Ensures fluid levels are maintained at appropriate levels in the machinery and equipment.
• Advises Maintenance Supervisor to order replacement parts as required.
• Builds machine replacement parts as required.
• Assists in set-up and participates in Preventative Maintenance program.
• Adheres to the Occupational Health and Safety Act guidelines.
• Any other reasonable request made by management.
• Contributes to a safe, clean and comfortable work environment that complements the Occupational Health and Safety Act by ensuring the principles of the 5S discipline (simplify, separate, sanitize, standardize and support) are supported and adhered to.
• Minimum 5 years experience in maintenance repair
• Ability to read blueprint drawings
• Experience with presses up to 1,500 tons, automation, robotics, welders and etc.
• Ability to operate all maintenance equipment Skills (language, technical, computer etc.)
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Effective analytical skills
• Good use of problem solving and decision making
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.
Job Number 2157