Our client located in Woodbridge, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Millwright
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions
- Perform routine maintenance work on machinery
- Certified Industrial Maintenance Millwright
- Completed apprenticeship
- Fluid Power background, certificate, an asset
- Tool shop equipment experience
- 3-5 years tradesmen experience
- Welding and PLC experience an asset
- Aluminum extrusion industry experience, an asset.
- CMMS experience
- Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical and hydraulic drawings.
- Rotating shift work and overtime is required.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.