Our client located in Princeton, British Columbia has an immediate opening for a Millwright
• Ensure equipment is properly maintained to meet quality, productivity, and reliability expectations.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose machinery breakdowns.
• Identify opportunities for safety, quality, and reliability improvements.
• Conduct periodic inspections, completing preventative maintenance requirements, identifying and repairing or replacing faulty or suspect parts.
• Performs tasks as delegated by management.
• Maintains a clean and organized maintenance shop.
• Adheres to all work safety rules and regulations.
• Red Seal endorsement is preferred
• Will consider candidates without Red Seal and have significant millwright experience with forest products equipment
• Minimum two to three years’ skilled maintenance experience is required
• Extensive experience working with Hydraulic equipment is a must.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.