Our client located in the Northeast, British Columbia has an immediate opening for a Millwright
- Maintains, repairs, installs, assembles and modifies equipment
- Lubrication of machinery, seal replacement, cleaning of parts during overhauls and preventative maintenance.
- Reads and creates blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Enter work requests and order parts and materials with CMMS
- Troubleshoot, adjust, and repair equipment as required
- Complete, help develop, and improve PM’s in the area of responsibility.
- Aligns machines and equipment
- Assembles machines
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing and piping.
- Install, repair and maintain airlines, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Welding, cutting and fabricating.
- Maintain and monitor equipment using predictive and preventive techniques. (Vibration analysis, stethoscopes, strobe lights and thermal imaging.)
- Train and mentor apprentices
- Actively participate in EHS Programs
- Maintain housekeeping of the assigned areas
- Participating in improvement projects
- Perform other duties as required
- Journeyman Millwright certification.
- Ability to read blueprints, plans and schematics.
- Strong problem-solving skills commitment to working safely coupled with strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and welding skills.
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance.
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time, climb, bend, stoop, squat and lift.
- Ability to work in confined spaces and at substantial heights
- Time management, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and writing skills.
- Demonstrated coordination and mechanical ability.
- Intermediate computer skills
- Willing to take training courses for trade upgrading
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact George Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 109.
Job Number 1927