Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Maintenance Millwright to join their team.
Wage: $32 per hour + Benefits and Pension contributions
Shift: Must be willing to work shifts as needed including: Days, afternoons, nights and weekends.
- Repair equipment, conveyors, hydraulic and pneumatic components, automated systems as well as welding work, when needed.
- Inspect and investigate the cause of the failure or malfunction of machinery in order to perform corrective repairs.
- Install, optimize and/or adjust all plant equipment to maximize efficiency.
- Respond to emergencies when mechanical problems occur at the operation.
- Operate machining tools to fabricate parts.
- Experience of at least 5 years in maintenance of industrial equipment, preferably in a timber complex;
- Hold a college degree in industrial engineering or a diploma in industrial maintenance.
- Must possess a certified trade certificate/ticket Red Seal.
- Be familiar with Occupational Health and Safety legislation
If you would be interested in knowing more about this role, please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org .