Our client located in Mississauga, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Millwright
- Repair or replace defective machinery parts.
- Fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up.
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions.
- Installing machinery and equipment.
- Assembling machinery and equipment (prior to installation).
- Perform routine maintenance work on machinery.
- Operate machining tools to fabricate parts.
- Program programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
- Operate hoisting and lifting equipment.
- Licensed Millwright licence.
- 5 plus years experience – metal stamping and or wire forming industry experience is an asset.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic experience.
- Ability to work independently in a fast pace automotive manufacturing plant.
- Electrical knowledge and working knowledge of PLC’s.
- Welding experience an asset.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.
Job Number 1897