Our client in Cambridge, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Millwright.
- Works cooperatively in a team oriented fashion to maintain, repair and fabricate machines, equipment, and devices in the Company’s manufacturing area.
- Adherence to the Technical System Procedures and Instructions.
- Develops and maintains the Mechanical Preventative Maintenance program with management and production personnel and reports to management on the completion of the audits.
- Works with the production personnel to improve efficiencies and quality.
- Performs mechanical repairs in the plant and on plant equipment as assigned.
- Performs Mechanical Preventative Maintenance.
- Complete Mechanical Work orders and forward the completed reports to management for input to the PM system.
- Operate lifting equipment such as Lift Truck, Crane, and Chain Hoist, to move, load or unload equipment as required.
- Actively participates in Continuous Improvement Activities.
- Knowledgeable of and follows safe working practices.
- Maintains a safe and tidy work area.
- Ensure the Standards of Section 28 of the OHSA are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ontario Millwrights Certificate
- Two to Three years of practical experience in a manufacturing environment would be considered an asset.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 108.
Job Number: 6040