Our client, located in Windsor, ON, has immediate opportunities for Millwrights to join their team.
Shift: Day/Afternoon rotation or Permanent nights available. When applying, please let us know which shift(s) you’re applying for.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics applicable to the trade.
- Know and understand process documentation.
- Establish and follow-up project implementation, including timing, concept, feasibility, design, specifications, construction and commissioning, as required.
- Provide support in troubleshooting, repairing and making system improvements, to ensure quality.
- Identify root cause of equipment failures and follow-up on feasibility of modifications.
- Analyze, record, chart, and maintain all documentation for maintenance records, projects and departments.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Millwright – Ontario Certificate of Qualification required.
- Must have a lift truck and/or manual lift certification.
- 2-3 years of demonstrated knowledge of basic electrical and machining (mills, lath and grinders) experience.
- Ability to use measuring instruments (micrometers, Verniers and calipers).
- Knowledge of hydraulics / pneumatics, pumps, gear boxes, bearing, seals and alignment of couplings.
- Knowledge of rigging and welding.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to George Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 109 with any questions.