Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Millwright to join their team.
Wage: Starting at $28 – $30 per hour, increasing to top wage in 36 months. Shift premium and Weekend attendance bonus also available. Benefits and pension contributions from day one of hire.
Shift: Steady night shift.
- Maintain all mechanical production equipment and respond to breakdowns with a sense of urgency
- Diagnose and resolve mechanical issues, ensuring that all safety and control functions are working properly at all times
- Make necessary changes to current equipment and assist with new equipment installation and commissioning
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks as assigned
- Perform trouble-shooting of mechanical mechanisms and assemblies, pneumatics / hydraulics / automation and PLC’s
- Make all necessary mechanical breakdown repairs within the plant /machinery
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics to determine layout of industrial equipment installations
- Update and log mechanical changes
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair of mechanical equipment (mechanical drives, actuators, conveyors, couplings, etc.)
- Repair, install and troubleshoot CNC and other various machines and equipment
- Plan assigned work in an efficient method to minimize machine downtime while ensuring employee safety is maintained
- Fabrication and installation of safety guards and circuits
- Other duties as assigned in order to meet business objectives
- Completion of an apprenticeship and technical school training
- Licensed Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (IMM) (Millwright) with strong working experience
- Red Seal Accreditation preferred
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a fast-paced, automotive or highly automated manufacturing environment
- Previous experience utilizing PLC’s, HMI, variable frequency drives, motion control, CNC equipment and panel building
- Ability to read and interpret electrical code specifications and regulations
- Ability to wire equipment from blueprints is an asset
- Previous experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems is preferred
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.