Our client, located in Toronto, ON, has immediate opportunities for Millwrights to join their team.
Shift: Two shifts available: Days 6am-2pm or Afternoons 2pm-10pm
- Install, maintain and repair a wide variety of mechanical equipment.
- Operate and inspect material handling equipment and mobile equipment.
- Clearly document and communicate completed tasks including a description of the repair completed and any follow-up corrective action required.
- Read and interpret blueprints/drawings, produce rough sketches
- Set up and perform precision alignments on equipment.
- Assist Operations in running and troubleshooting process equipment.
- Perform routine inspections of process equipment to ensure safe reliable operation.
- Millwright certificate of qualification
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.