Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Millwright to join their team.
Wage: $32/hr. starting
Shift: Midnights 11:30pm – 7:30am
- Interact with maintenance employees to exchange technical information to facilitate teamwork in troubleshooting and repair process
- Repair and maintains all equipment and machines within the building
- Plans long-term repairs to be completed during planned downtime
- Ensures fluid levels are maintained at appropriate levels in respective equipment and machinery
- Complete work orders as required
- Timely completion of repairs indicated on work orders
- Properly signs out parts from stock and orders appropriate replacement parts and fluids
- Inspects all machinery for defects and potential problems in accordance with preventative maintenance programs, repairing and replacing parts as required in specified time frame
- Modifies machinery and equipment as directed
- Install equipment (i.e. fans, conveyors, chutes, and guards)
- Repair of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Responsible for all the coolants, oils, and chemicals being disposed of in a proper manner
- Grade 12 education or equivalent.
- Valid and current Millwright Certification required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing equipment and maintenance on manufacturing equipment.
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Experience with Motoman and ABB robots.
- Previous experience in the following: metal work, welding fabrication and machining.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.