Our client has immediate opportunities for Millwrights to join their team.
Wage: $27 – $30/hr, negotiable, depending on experience
Shift: Two shifts available
Dayshift, Monday – Thursday, 10hrs a day.
Weekend Night Shift, Friday – Sunday, 7pm – 7am (work 36hrs, paid for 40hrs)
- Provides maintenance support for all machines/equipment used in all areas of the plant as well as the maintenance of external structure (building) and parking lot.
- Responsible for equipment repair, continuous improvement programs as well as press shop and assembly line preventative maintenance programs.
- Maintains and consults the operating and repair manuals for all plant equipment.
- Responsible for making decisions pertaining to repairs and maintenance and ensure that every precaution is taken for the care/safety of maintenance workers
- Maintain spare parts inventory and reorder material as necessary. Select reliable and quality suppliers for spare parts. Select reliable and quality contractors for building modifications, major machine repair work, etc.
- Schedule all necessary work activities under consideration of production requirement and maintenance staff skills
- Licensed Millwright
- Communication skills are key, both verbal and written.
- Stamping/Brake Press experience ideal.
- Must have experience in a similar environment (big machinery).
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.