Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Millwright to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable, depending on experience + benefits after 15 months
Shift: 2 shifts, Days and Afternoons
- Installation, maintaining and troubleshooting of various types of industrial machines and mechanisms.
- Operating, maintaining and troubleshooting of stamping and hydraulic presses, press handling and feeding equipment.
- Maintain all mechanical production equipment and respond to breakdowns with a sense of urgency
- Diagnose and resolve mechanical issues, ensuring that all safety and control functions are working properly always
- Make necessary changes to current equipment and assist with new equipment installation and commissioning
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks as assigned
- Perform trouble-shooting of mechanical mechanisms and assemblies, pneumatic’s / hydraulics / automation and PLC’s
- Make all necessary mechanical breakdown repairs within the plant /machinery
- Industrial or Construction Mechanic/Millwright certification.
- Must have Red Seal accreditation
- 3 years’ experience in related industrial environment.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities with hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Hands-on experience in operation, maintenance and troubleshoot of welding equipment, metalworking machine: lathes, grinders, drills, milling machines, processing centers, conveyors, pumps and heaters.
- Ability to read fluently mechanical and electrical blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determinate work procedure.
- Inspection of machinery and equipment to defect and investigation of irregularities and malfunctions.
- Excellent metal fabrication skills, MIG and ARC welding, plasma cutting.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.