Our client has immediate opportunities for Dual Ticket Millwright/Electrician to join their team.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematic and drawings to determine work procedures and/or order necessary parts.
- Trouble shoot repairs, install processing and packaging equipment with a working knowledge of electrical, utilities and facilities systems to allow efficient repair/replacement result
- Conduct planned preventive & predictive maintenance and keep maintenance records.
- Actively participate in preventive maintenance program on building equipment processing equipment daily.
- Efficient production equipment set up, inspection and shutdown of all related equipment when required, including process changeovers.
- Assist in planning, organizing of work activities (drawing interpretation, parts preparation).
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain industrial equipment and power transmission, pump, vacuum, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Licensed Millwright
- Knowledge of conveyors, high speed slicers, pumps / compressor, electrical / electronic controls.
- Knowledge of pipe fitting practices and steam piping.
- Working knowledge of vacuum systems, pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Strong SAP skill sets.
- Must be able to work independently, work with contractors and other Reliability personnel
- Strong working knowledge of HMI (Human Machine Interface), electric motor controls, programmable logic controllers, basic wiring circuits and skills necessary to safely test common electrical systems and make minor repairs where permitted.
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to George Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 109 with any questions.