Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Millwright to join their team.
Shift: Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Term: Full time permanent
- Performing mechanical repairs to machinery and plant support systems, including all rotating and stationary equipment.
- Working with preventative maintenance programs and documenting accurate maintenance records.
- Working with a wide array of precision tools, including computerized alignment equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret machine drawings.
- A valid Ontario Journey persons certificate or Interprovincial “Red Seal” Industrial Mechanical Millwright Certificate.
- A positive work attitude and a keen sense of responsibility, particularly with respect to safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Solid computer skills and experience with electronic work orders.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.
Job Number 1722