Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Mold Technician to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable depending on experience
- Responsible for mold changes, process adjustments to maintain quality standards.
- Troubleshooting, scrap reduction and cycle time reduction activities.
- Robot set up and trouble shooting and minor repairs.
- Maintain high standard of 5S.
- Support continuous improvement activities.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned or required by the Supervisor
- High School Diploma
- Two (2) or more years equivalent work experience
- Related technical education an asset
- Must be available for all shifts
- Experience with machine set up and shut down.
- Skilled in processing quality issues.
- Robot part extraction and quick mold change experience would be an asset.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Mike Macleod at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 103 with any questions.