Our client in Plaster Rock, New Brunswick has an immediate opening for a Planer mill Supervisor.
• Promote and ensure a safe workplace
• Coordinate the activities and work of the assigned areas employees
• Control operational activities while respecting ecological targets
• Coordinate and organize priorities effectively
• Continually estimate operational parameters with targeted KPI ranges
• Work with operational employees by optimizing costs, quality and operation stability
• Training and development of team members
• Committed to top performance in a safe work environment
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Able to organize and prioritize
• Autonomy and teamwork orientation
• Ability to adapt to unforeseen situations and a good ability to work under pressure.
• Education: Trade / Degree, preferably in technical, mechanical, or forestry related discipline
• Experience: 4-7 years of supervisory experience in production environment
• Any other combination of training and relevant experience may be considered
• Bilingualism is an asset (French and English)
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to George Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 109 with any questions.
Job #: 2024