Planer Mill Superintendent
Finishing Superintendent is responsible for the operations of the Kilns, Planer Mill, and Shipping activities in a safe, efficient, and cost-competitive manner to produce a high-quality product. The Superintendent is responsible for the safety, organization, training, and leadership of all employees while ensuring compliance with all Occupational Health and Safety regulations and company policies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 10 + years supervisory experience
- Strong mechanical background specific to the Planer Mill, Shipping and Kilns
- Proven ability in safety management, leadership and development skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and team-building skills.
- Solid knowledge of performance management and continuous improvement processes.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of optimization equipment and process.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong organizational skills with the desire to accept the challenge of working in continually changing internal/external business conditions.
- An effective communicator, with strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Job # 2028