Our client located in Mississauga, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Plant Manager.
Salary: $100,000.00-$130,000.00 per year
The Plant Manager will be responsible for ensuring the plant meets company quality and cost objectives while meeting customer and safety requirements. The ideal candidate will have a background in quality control, production planning, and plant management.
- Oversee all aspects of production including product development, design, layout, equipment installation, and operation
- Ensure that the production process meets or exceeds customer requirements and safety standards
- Increase production efficiency through good plant management practices
- Establish goals and objectives for the plant and determine how long it will take to achieve them
- Analyze data to determine how long processes should take and which factors are the most important
- Manage staff to ensure quality standards are met
- Prepare reports on status of the plant and how long it will take to achieve specified goals
- Make recommendations to improve the performance of the plant and help improve company policies and procedures
- Control costs by managing expenses properly
- Keep updated records of expenses and labor costs
- Maintain good communication with coworkers and outside parties
- Travel may be required. You will be expected to report back on your findings.
- Proven experience as a Plant Manager or similar role (preferred)
- Understanding of quality control principles and methods (preferred)
- Experience with MS Office Suite (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational skills
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.
Job Number: 2348