Our client located in Windsor Ontario, has an immediate opening for a Automation/Controls Specialist
Shifts: Must be able to work rotating shifts; including days, afternoons, midnights, and weekends.
- Supervise industrial automated equipment and processes
- Analyze, prepare, and communicate reports on machinery for process improvements
- Maintain, debug, and troubleshoot robotic and PLC programs
- Prepare technical documentation such as operating and training manuals.
- Proactive in process and quality improvements
- Ensure compliance with all legislative safety requirements
- Degree or Diploma from an accredited post-secondary institution is required. Programs of study would include: Robotic Technician, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Mechatronics, and Industrial Controls.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience related to industrial automation.
- Ability to retain information and communicate effectively
- Strong trouble shooting and diagnostic skills
- Broad knowledge of process automation
- Ability to work independently or as a team in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Strongly motivated with high levels of initiative
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact George Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 109.
Job Number – 1744