Our client located in Windsor Ontario, has an immediate opening for a PLC Programmer.
- Responsible to keep proper documentation of changes to the programs, review program changes by other personal and to backup machine PLC, HMI, camera, drive and other programs.
- Performs all electrical work including repairs on all equipment and machinery as required, including backup to assembly line programs, creating and modifying a line program and die wiring.
- Responsible for completion of necessary paperwork including work orders/time sheets/log board entries/line book revisions as required in a timely manner
- Ensure that all associated lighting and power are in proper working order and meet all codes and company procedures.
- Assisting in the implementation of continuous improvement suggestions on the production line
- Ordering parts and following the parts received procedure
- Responsible for maintaining a clean tidy and organized work area
- Participate in continuous improvement program
- Work in a safe manner at all times
- Assist in breakdowns in a timely manner as required, repair and wire dies.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5 years Experience in PLC programming.
- Experience with pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural environment
- Omron Experience
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact George Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 109.
Job Number – 1782