Our client has an immediate opportunity for a PLC Programmer/Controls Designer to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable, depending on experience
- PLC Programming & Electrical design of custom built equipment
- Commissioning and start up of machines at customer locations.
- Selection of appropriate cost-effective components & ordering.
- Troubleshooting and service of equipment as required
- Design / program/implement safety on equipment that meets the local safety standards where equipment is intended for.
- Facilitate manufacturing of equipment with the team.
- Meet the required timeline & customer requirements.
- Facilitate Wiring and building of electrical PLC panels
- Facilitate installation of all sensors and electrical equipment and wiring to PLC
- Prepare schematics for electrical and pneumatic circuits using AUTO CAD software and finalise documentation packages
- Servo programming.
- Servo Controls design.
- Vision System selection & programming
- Robot Programming
- Developmental work for new business
- Scada and data base
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering/CET with minimum 5 years of experience in related field
- Must be a Licensed Electrician (442A)
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.