Our client has an immediate opening for a PLC Programmer.
- Services, maintains, repairs, installs and tests new or existing equipment and verifies *conformance to specifications.
- Troubleshooting of process problems and complete quality improvements as required maintaining part standards of quality
- PLC programming and maintenance to support production.
- Instrumentation Specification/procurement and interfacing.
- Electrical Engineering degree/diploma/certificate or Trades
- Qualification and significant equivalent work experience.
- Proficient knowledge in the following software packages: Allen Bradley RSLogix5,500,5000, Factory Talk View Studio, Allen Bradley Panel Builder32, Omron CX-Programmer, Omron NT-series Support Tool.
- Understand and apply basic ladder logic principles, including sequencer and analog control for I/O, ability to understand high-end PLC commands and HMI usage.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.
For more information about this position and Halliwell Consulting please visit our Website www.halliwellconsulting.com