Our client located near Plaster Rock, New Brunswick has an immediate opening for a 3rd or 4th Class Power Engineer
- Work in a safe, effective and productive manner.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all area-specific equipment to optimize performance to meet targets.
- Perform process & equipment monitoring including sampling, testing and analysis.
- Perform routine readings, volume balances, log sheets and other required reports.
- Follow safe operating and chemical handling procedures and ensure environmental impact.
- Monitor and inspect plant equipment.
- Power Engineering Certificate Required (4th or 3rd Class).
- Physical ability to perform duties, climb ladders and work at heights or in confined spaces.
- Experience working with bigger boilers
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Understanding of safe work practices and regulations.
- Quality workmanship at required speeds with good planning and organizational abilities.
- Valid Driver’s license.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.
Job Number 1801