Our client has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Press Operator to join their team.
Wage range: $19 – $22 per hour with an excellent benefit package including incentive bonus, shift premium, complete medical, dental, prescription drug programs, and a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base salary.
The Press Operator is responsible to perform duties required to efficiently operate a stamping press to safely manufacture quality parts meeting production targets
- Performs press operations in accordance with Operation Standards and Work Instructions.
- Detects and reports defective materials.
- Conducts press operation safety checks on prescribed intervals.
- Perform minor maintenance and machine adjustments.
- Operates overhead crane to stage steel at the press.
- Record production data including line side tracking sheets.
- Performs general clean-up and organization of work area 5S.
- Crane operation to set up press.
- Power pallet operation.
- 3 – 5 years experience operating and running a large multi-stage stamping press
- Able to follow operation standards, job instructions and product labels.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet production schedules.
- Overhead crane training.
- Power pallet training.
- Able to set up and operate assigned stamping equipment.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at email@example.com .