Our client located near Windsor, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Press Operator.
- Operating the robotic press line, attaching end of arm tooling and components, troubleshooting and testing safety circuits and lockouts before startup
- Occasional programming, testing and debugging of robot programs may be required
- Maintain automated and robotic manufacturing methods and processes
- Ensure processes contribute to a safe work environment
- Be proactive in process and quality improvement automation and robotic projects yielding significant reduction in defects and increased productivity
- Utilize lean-manufacturing principles and participate in action workouts to improve process capability, reduce overall costs and increase capacity
- Assist the maintenance and manufacturing teams in maintenance programs and record keeping as required.
- Other duties assigned by the management team.
- Diploma or Certificate from an accredited post-secondary institution an asset. Programs of study would include: Robotics Technician / Electronics Engineering / Technician Industrial Automation and Industrial Controls
- Knowledge of robots & robot controls.
- Knowledge dies, presses and press controls (start up, shut down, inching, safety devices) an asset.
- Must able to install and maintain robot end of arm tooling and suction pickup cups and or grippers
- Ability to assure all die protection sensors are enabled and maintained Knowledge of part quality and spec
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact George Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 109
Job Number – 1584