Our client located in Northern , New Brunswick has an immediate opening for a Process Engineer (Chemical Engineer)
- Promote and ensure a safe workplace with employee involvement
- Coordinate the activities and work of the assigned area employees:
- Work with operational employees by optimizing costs, maintaining desired quality and operational stability;
- Initiate, coordinate, conduct, document and assess mill trials and studies
- Provide technical support to operators for process troubleshooting
- Provide technical leadership for process improvement projects
- Lead the identification, prioritization and resolution of process issues
- Follow up on paper quality issues and liaise with sales on customer concerns
- Identify and implement cost saving programs.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on advanced paper technology, pulp technology or energy management experience.
- Registered (or eligible for registration) as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) in New Brunswick
- Strong analytical and computer skills with a working knowledge of commercial process design software
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and written) and proven ability to collaborate with team members in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Bilingualism is an asset (French and English)
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability.
Job Number 1875