Our client, located in St. Thomas, ON, has immediate opportunities for Process Engineering Coordinators to join their team.
- Establish, monitor and control timeline planning.
- Review, monitor and control tooling and capital budgets.
- Prepare presentations to engineering and management teams.
- Travel to customers/vendors to investigate quality concerns; tooling build process and buyoffs.
- Must be capable of handling projects from inception to completion.
- Deal with customers concerns.
- Prepare cycle-time analysis and/or time studies, to facilitate line balancing.
- Prepare reports, charts and other documentation required for engineering records and projects.
- Assist in developing material handling logistics.
- Provide assistance with internal instruction of new equipment or processes.
- Coordinate and assist in activities for successful attainment of customer quality milestones.
- Assist in setting up preventative/predictive maintenance requirements.
- Co-ordinate all required actions to resolve quality issues.
- Perform other duties as designated.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and applicable work related experience or hold a Certificate of Qualification in a related trade.
- Must have 3-5 years of troubleshooting, repairing, and improving systems
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.