Our client has an immediate opportunities for Process Technicians, Leads and Set & up personnel to join their team.
• Instruct maintenance technicians and/or operators on the maintenance and safe operation of injection molding systems
• Order replacement parts, troubleshoot and diagnose problems with any control system, develop organized approach to solving machine problems, repair/replace parts as required
• Provide guidance and/or on-the-job training to less experienced Maintenance Technicians
• Troubleshoot and make corrections as required to all control systems; hydraulic system, mechanical system, pneumatic system, electrical and electronic system and the programmable controls
• Troubleshoot and calibrate machine to achieve optimum performance. Adjust process variables as required in order to produce parts of acceptable quality
• Provide feedback to the appropriate individuals to ensure optimization of the department personnel and of the machines
• Develop an organized approach to solving machine problems by use of all available reference materials including manuals, drawings, procedures, etc.
• Repair and/or replace any components on machines, robot, product handling equipment and mold as required
• Setting up Injection Molding Machines including the connection of water, hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic lines
• Preparing annual performance assessments, 6 months assessments and providing timely performance feedback to assigned process technicians
• Supporting daily needs of assigned process technicians including vacation approval and related scheduling, and timecard approval
• Ensure that technicians and projects have proper tools and equipment includes maintaining tool box inventories, tool box contents documentation and procurement of new and replacements tools.
• Ensure a safe working environment at all times.
• Ensure that your behaviors contribute to effective working relationships on the team.
• Follow all procedures and work instructions in accordance with our Quality System.
Requirements & Experience:
• Relevant work experience in manufacturing, operating injection molding systems and auxiliaries
• Ability to troubleshoot problems systematically
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and strong customer service orientation
• Tact and diplomacy
• We are seeking individuals with self-initiative, positive attitude, high personal integrity, strong reliability and who enjoy teamwork in a challenging environment.
• Dedicated team player
• Minimum of 5 years related experience (to include advanced knowledge of mold set-up, hydraulic sequence, blueprint reading, machine schematics, etc.)
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to George Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 109 with any questions.
Job # 2012