Our client, located in Charlottetown, PE, has an immediate opportunity for a Production Labourer.
This is a temporary opening for 6 – 8 weeks. Hours needed are 45 – 60 hrs per week, possibly 7 days a week.
A clean criminal background check, driving abstract and drug screen may be required.
Wage for this role is $12 – $13 per hour.
- Experience a strong asset (1-3 years)
- Valid driver’s license (in good standing) considered an asset
- Ability to lift up to 55lbs (25kgs)
- Availability to work extended hours, evenings, and weekends
- Ability to work independently and in a fast paced team environment
- Willingness to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- High degree of attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Previous forklift experience would be considered an asset
- Maintain warehouse and production area
- Work in production line using designated equipment as directed
- Prepare raw material for mixing process
- All other related duties as assigned
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Mike Macleod at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 103 with any questions.