Our client, located near Brantford, Ontario has an immediate opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join their team.
Shift: Prepared to work 3 shift rotation possibly.
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Post-Secondary Education in Engineering/Operations Management
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Manufacturing experience an asset – Metal Stamping
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Problem-solving skills
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to George Halliwell at email@example.com or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 109 with any questions.