Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Program Manager to join their team.
Wage is open to Negotiation depending on relevant experience and skills.
SPECIFICATIONS AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
- Post-secondary training tooling or engineering with minimum 10 yrs relevant work experience in die build manufacturing
- Finance basics – understanding of basic financial reports, understands cost impacts at business level, VAVE
- Quotation, Customer Focus, Design Planning Procedures (QOS), or any other ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 training as prescribed through the QEMS (see matrixes)
- Basic Catia, Unigraphics, SMIRT – able to read and understand
- Use of Webex, Conference Calling, Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- FMEA, APQP, PPAP, SPC, GD&T, knowledgeable in any other customer specific buy-off requirements, FLD & Simulation Training
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure APQP is followed and maintained on a weekly basis and available for review with management at any time.
- Report to General Manager on weekly basis program status and any deviation from timing and quality expectations.
- Ensure a good relationship is kept with the customer at all times, and understand the customer requirements and manages the customers’ expectations (internal and outsourced projects)
- Ensuring that the delivery of all Products is to the appropriate levels of quality, eng level, on time and within budget, in accordance with the program Master Time Line.
- Responsible for Project planning, ensuring project runs as per customer master time lines, oversees and manages Engineering changes and ensure that accurate information is communicated clearly and available to the specific departments when needed.
- Ensure that all program Milestones and Key Dates is communicated well in advance to all internal groups.
- Ensure that the program is run with in a Budget and needs to communicate with finance to ensure that the budget is managed properly, all program expenses to be managed and documented with cost saving in mind, an update needs to me available at any time to Management.
- Supporting Sales in quoting Engineering Changes and new Programs to customer.
- Responsible to ensure that all projects are managed in accordance with the Quality Operating System requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining intranet system on a daily basis and ensure all Milestones and requirements is updated and communicated as needed.
- Manage and follow, in place systems, support and follow procedures at all time.
- “Cradle to Grave” program support is expected including Home Line commissioning continuous and effective communication with Customer is expected, in an effort to ensure Press Time is scheduled efficiently to support Program Master Time Line.
- Ensure All sign off’s are officially received from customer and exit strategy from the Customers facility is professional and successful.
- Responsible to maintain project binder documentation to validate completeness of project to internal and external specifications.
- Responsible to prepare and/or update various reports including but not limited to Schedules / Time Line’s, FMEA, BOM, Buy Off, Feasibility, Project Status, part tolerance/process evaluations, etc.
- Responsible to provide technical advice and assistance for the completion of draw developments, FEA simulations, quotation studies, hard tool/soft tool checks, etc.
- Responsible to ensure open and effective communications to Cross Function Team members, own or other departments either written, verbal, or visual (CFT boards) for all assigned projects
- Responsible to perform other reasonable duties as required or requested
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at email@example.com .
Job # 1401