Our client located in Windsor, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Program Manager
- The overall execution of the program with respect to planning, resourcing and customer management.
- Understand and safe guard the business case with respect to cost and schedule.
- Coordinates all activities needed to execute the program plan.
- Manage all aspects of the project development including cost, schedule and resourcing.
- Provide technical direction whether personally or by charging appropriate resources to do so.
- Ensure creation and thoroughness of all product documentation such as requirements, design and test specifications.
- Once the product is shipping, monitor customer returns and assist manufacturing in any issues that arise.
- Support customer and internal project team in product obsolescence and end of life issues.
- Supervise / Lead members of the New Model Team
- Current experience with Automotive OEMs, preferably more than 5 years.
- Previous business development or account development experience preferred.
- Experience from cradle to grave product launch.
- Experience with APQP
- Tool and Die background required, Hot stamp experience preferred
Engineering degree in related discipline, advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent is preferred.
- Advanced relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to client issues.
- Superior analytical thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to independently draft and present client deliverables, recommendations, and communications strategies.
- Ability to cross boarder travel
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.
Job Number 1872