Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Quality Inspector/Supervisor to join their team.
Wage: $23 – $30/hr depending on experience
Shift: Straight days 44+ hours per week
- Reporting to and under the direction of the Supervisor of Quality Control
- Programming and operating of Co-ordinate Measuring Machines (C.M.M.) and Faro Arm used to verify the dimensional accuracy of moulds, dies, component parts, electrodes, fixtures, plastic injection and die cast parts according to CAD data, and tool/part print specifications.
- Recording of inspection results and the preparation and distribution of reports pertaining to such inspection results.
- Must be capable of reading and interpreting blueprints, part prints/drawings.
- Knowledge of Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (G. D. & T.) required.
- Must possess a “hands-on” skill set in programmable CMM machines – pc dimis software
- Overtime work as required
- High school or equivalent
- Quality Inspector experience with Tool and Die / Plastic/Die Cast Mold Environment would be an asset
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience running Co-ordinate Measuring Machines, coupled with experience in the trade of mould making is preferable
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.