Our client has an immediate opportunity for an Quality Technician to join their team.
- Perform all duties and promote themselves in a manner that reflects our company Visions/Values through our Employee Charter.
- Follow and abide by all government, Legal, and company rules and regulations.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and cost reduction activities.
- Support the QEC’s on new and existing programs.
- Generating and up keep of Inspection Data Sheets, Visual Aids, Fixture Instructions and EPC’s.
- Support Buy-off’s when required internal and at integrators.
- Audit the First-Off / Mid-Off processes, and set up verifications to ensure it is being done correctly.
- Initiate and coordinate problem reports and containments.
- Up keep of gauges and Checking Fixtures.
- Perform capability / reliability studies as required.
- Keep product cleaned up in quarantine and MDR’s are completed.
- Participate in problem solving activities.
- Participate in Product, System and Process Audits as required.
- Archive completed Inspection Data and Set Up Sheets.
- Be dedicated to generating and or assisting in PPAP packages when required.
- Audit and approve Special Material Requests and reworked material when required.
- Assist in the training of production personnel in all quality requirements when needed.
- Maintain a sound understanding of customers product and engineering specifications.
- Take initiative to follow through on completion of tasks / projects, PMR’s and CIP’s.
- Attend and or Champion quality meetings when requested.
- Cover for the Team Leader and or other Technicians if he/she is absent.
- Provide support to all Departments for quality related issues.
- Perform other duties as designated.
• Post-secondary education or equivalent.
• Completion or enrollment in a Quality Technician-related course from a recognized college.
• Minimum 1 year in the Automotive Field.
• Previous exposure to Quality Assurance systems and requirements an asset.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.