Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Robot Technician to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable depending on experience
Shift: Able to work in various shifts as required
- Troubleshoot Robotic welding and rectify problems with weld issues
- Changing welding tips daily on Spot Welding and Mig welding systems
- Changing over jobs and setting up of weld tooling on automated equipment
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on robots and automated welding machines in a timely manner.
- Responsible for making required modifications to robotic equipment to meet quality standards.
- Weld Engineering Technician diploma (or equivalent), or Robotic Apprenticeship, or 5 years Troubleshooting, Programming and Operations of Fanuc Robots.
- Knowledge of Spot Welding (Bosch Weld Controls) and Mig Welding Processes (GMAW & FCAW)
- Minimum of 2-3-years related work experience in automotive manufacturing environment
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.