Our client located in Woodbridge, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Millwright
Pay Rate: $30-35/hr based on experience plus full benefit package
Shift: Steady Days
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Makes adjustments in Robotic program when required and participates in improving efficiency and cycle times.
- Sets up robotic stations by operating/retrieving various computer programs stored in robotic equipment.
- Able to maintain equipment and follow procedures when trouble-shooting for equipment related to the Continual Improvement projects.
- Helps set up Preventative Maintenance program and participates in it.
- Inspects all machinery for defects and potential problems in accordance with preventative maintenance program; repairs and replaces parts as required.
- Ensures work area is kept clean, tidy and safe at all times.
- Detects non-conforming products and acts on same.
- Operates robotic equipment to achieve desired results.
- Adjusts equipment and changes programs as necessary to ensure good quality parts.
- Reports any abnormalities of parts or machine to the Supervisor immediately – suggests corrective action where applicable.
- Participates in Continual Improvement and assists in its implementation on an ongoing basis.
- Works closely with Quality department to ensure quality standards are met.
- Completes PLC back-ups (Mitsubishi / BIFAS / Allen Bradley).
- Completes vision system back-ups and modifications.
- Completes equipment calibrations / capabilities.
- Contributes to a safe, clean and comfortable work environment that complements the Occupational Health and Safety Act by ensuring the principles of the 5S discipline (separate, simplify, sanitize, standardize and support) are supported and adhered to.
- Must possess an Electromechanical Engineering Technician / Technologist Diploma.
- Must have experience with automated lines and pallet conveyor system.
- Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and communications to Robot controls.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to make difficult technical decisions.
- Must have basic computer skills and have knowledge of computerized PM and Work Order system.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent planning and time managing skills and able to produce quality work efficiently.
- Completes tasks on time producing quality work which is neat and professional in appearance.
- Documents any required changes properly on the drawings and PLC files.
- Must be able to work rotating shift work and overtime hours, as required.
- Occasional heavy lifting.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Extensive knowledge programming and trouble shooting Fanuc robots.
- Must fulfill requirements of ISO/TS 16949 & ISO 14001.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.
Job Number: 2368