Our client in New Brunswick has an immediate opening for a Sawmill Supervisor.
• Promote and ensure a safe workplace with the participation of employees.
• Plan, organize, coordinate, manage and monitor daily production activities
• Coordinate, supervise, organize priorities effectively
• Continuously estimate operational parameters with KPI target intervals
• Work with operational employees by optimizing costs, maintaining desired quality and operational stability
• Sense of responsibility
• Ability to organize and prioritize
• Autonomy and your direction in teamwork
• Flexible and available according to operational requirements
• Capacity to adapt to unforeseen situations and a good ability to work under pressure.
• High School Diploma
• Post-Secondary Education would be an asset
• Minimum Three (3) years’ supervisory experience
• Lumbermill experience would be an asset
• Any other combination of training and relevant experience may be considered
• Shift work required
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to George Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 109 with any questions.
Job #: 1908