Our client in Mississauga, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Service Technician.
- The position would be working on industrial band saw machines including CNC panels.
- Performs electrical work on machines entering the facility from various countries to meet CSA approval.
- Troubleshoot and Repair CNC Band saws, CNC Mills, Compressors, Circular saws and all metal cutting Equipment, and troubleshoots and repair all automated storage and retrieval systems.
- Troubleshoot Hydraulic and pneumatic systems, Servo Motors, PLC, s Drives, Frequency drives Dc/Ac motors, gearboxes, cylinders, encoders and all Mechanical equipment within the Steel industry.
- Fabrication of parts etc.
- Shut down and Start up Operations
- Ability to read schematics, drawings, parts and maintenance manuals
- Perform preventative maintenance on all production equipment.
- Set up / Start up of new Machinery Perform
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Strong understanding and PLC experience
- Day shift with overtime available
- Willing to travel for up to two weeks at a time, company vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
Service Area: Guelph – Barrie
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 108.
Job Number: 5792