Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Steam Fitter to join their team.
Wage: $38/hr. + benefits
Shift: Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
- Read/interpret instructions and documentation and plan work activities accordingly
- Lay, cut, fit, thread, and install piping
- Welding piping and assemblies as necessary
- Must be able to interpret schematics as well as machine detail drawings.
- Troubleshoot and perform repairs to hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- 5+ years of experience pipe fitting within an industrial environment
- Interprovincial Steamfitter certification
- Pulp & Paper experience an asset
- Must be able to work from blueprints Isometric drawings
- Able to work in confined spaces
- Erection of scaffold would be a definite asset
- Experience with Fiberglass piping and installation would be an asset
- High Pressure or structural welding experience would be a definite asset
- Gas Fitter and Plumber (306-A) an asset
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to George Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 109 with any questions.